Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rwanda: Vertically stacked strawberry farm focusing on hydroponics
- India: Hydroponics for sustainable living
- "We can focus more on quality and how the product satisfies consumer needs”
- Urban revitalization: Making indoor farming accessible through lower upfront costs
- 360° shape facilitates better airflow throughout the cultivation area
Top 5 -last month
European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
Danziger is looking for European market Sales Representative:
A part of Danziger’s go-to-market strategy is to increase demand for its Cut Flower crops within local flower growers in Europe, as well as Flower importers/buyers.
- Mapping Cut Flower growers into categories:
size (volume growing and selling), market (which market is active), activity (type of crops growing)
- Mapping of Flower importers, buyers, wholesalers, Retailers in key some markets (Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Ausrtia, Switzarland, France, Italy, Spain.)
- Plan and set visit schedule with the growers/Flower Buyers and preform the follow tasks: Identify customers’ needs and transform them into business opportunities, Learn on present Danziger’s and competitors’ varieties in customers’ assortment, Present Danziger’s varieties and concepts, Present trials and follow up, Drive volumes and sales actions with customers, Invite customers to Danziger’s exhibitions, Form partnerships, Get feedback for R&D.
- In addition SR Europe will perform the follow tasks:
Will map customer’s needs and will present solutions, Will create and update forecast for customer, Will create a sales and marketing growth plan for the customer and Will present/conduct and follow up trials for new varieties together with R&D.
SR will work and support in these aspects either with direct customers or via our local existing or new exclusive/non exclusive Reps in certain EU countries.
Send your CV to email@example.com