Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
We are a startup at the forefront of agricultural innovation, specializing in the development of harvesting robots for strawberries. Our mission is to revolutionize the way strawberries are harvested, making it more efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective.
Are you a talented and passionate salesperson with expertise in technical products? Are you ready to contribute to a groundbreaking startup that is transforming the agriculture industry? Look no further! We have an incredible opportunity waiting for you!
Pave the way for automated greenhouse operation with our advanced products.
- Controlling the whole sales cycle from lead to intensive key account management
- Representation of our company at tradeshows and events towards potential customers
- Working in close cooperation with marketing, product development and service
- Future development and management of the sales team in close cooperation with the board
Depending our your qualifications and interests:
- Building an international sales and service network with strong partners
- Definition and execution of a market entry strategy for future products on our roadmap
- Strategic planning and reporting of sales activities tailored to our revenue goals
- Professional experience in sales of technical products (preferably in horticulture/agriculture)
- Interest in innovative technology and robotics (technical background is a plus)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to identify promising opportunities and build strong business relationships
- In possession of a driver’s license & open to travel
- Fluency in German and English (Dutch or French is a plus)
- Hubspot: Experience in initial implementation, structuring and usage
- Highly motivated and talented team with a passion for innovative ideas
- Make a significant impact by bringing in your own ideas and concepts
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- 30 days of vacation & Hansefit membership
- Great team events, regular table football breaks and joint lunches
You love building relationships, have a passion for innovative technology and want to drive transformative change?
Then apply now! Send us your application including your salary expectations, earliest starting date and letter of motivation to email@example.com - We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information about our company go to: https://www.organifarms.de/