Top 5 -yesterday
- South Africa: Western Cape's first urban rooftop farm launched
- Consumer perception of vertical farming (products) in the Netherlands
- CAN: Legacy Co-op announces sustainable modular farm project
- How two brothers grow a whole farm in shipping containers on a Denver used car lot
- Canada: Can hydroponics help food insecurity in the North?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Breakthrough within vertical farming: growing 30 different crops in a 4-layer cultivation system
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- Why a US herb grower has moved 90% of production indoors
- Vertical farming robotics startup Fifth Season shuts down
- “If we can’t access fertilizer for whatever reason, our system will still work”