Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Breakthrough within vertical farming: growing 30 different crops in a 4-layer cultivation system
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- Why a US herb grower has moved 90% of production indoors
- Vertical farming robotics startup Fifth Season shuts down
- “If we can’t access fertilizer for whatever reason, our system will still work”
Advertising at Verticalfarmdaily
Verticalfarmdaily.com is an online meeting place for the international horticultural industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Feel free to contact us for more information: email@example.com
Banner Ad Specifications
- Banners can be either GIF, JPEG formats or Flash. If sending flash, please follow these instructions.
- We do not accept ads that incorporate Java, Shockwave, Future Splash, video or any other multimedia format.
- We do not accept MAP files.
- GIF files must be transparent, and must contain no more than 256 colors.
- Newsletter banners do not accept flash of any kind. Material must be either .gif or jpeg. We also recommend that it be a static banner with no animation as Outlook 2007 only shows the first frame of an animated gif.
- Advertisers are encouraged to provide up to three versions of each banner to rotate during the campaign.
If you do not already have banners to our specifications, we can produce them for you for free. We will ask you for logos, photos, tag lines and general messages for your banner ads. Please provide as much of the requested material as possible with an explaination of how you would like the banner to look (max. 5 frames)
1 free correction*
* When we have everything we will make the banner. We will send you the sample and you can give feedback. Then the banner will be published. Further corrections are subject to a charge of 75 Euro per hour. (This does not apply to subsequent changes regarding products, exhibitions etc.)