Top 5 -yesterday
- 'Has CEA lost or won the first major battle?'
- How to reduce indoor farm operating costs
- Vertical Harvest Farms and FundHER World Capital form partnership
- US (NJ): Passaic wants to fill former industrial sites with produce farms, the vertical kind
- Canada: New growing containers will bring the green to Nipissing
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- The industry responds to Infarm news
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- Why a US herb grower has moved 90% of production indoors
- “If we can’t access fertilizer for whatever reason, our system will still work”
- 'Vertical farms must trim costs to achieve profitability'
© Josefkubes | Dreamstime.com
US (NC): Aquaponics make a vegetable donation at UNC Charlotte
UNC Charlotte's Aquaponics Club built an aquaponic system to grow their food inside Cameron Hall. On Nov. 14, Sophia Ritter, Sophie Barnett, and their team of 26 volunteers from the club harvested 18 heads of lettuce and 443 grams of arugula that were then donated to the Jamil Niner Student Pantry. This…
CAN (BC): New aeroponic tower supplier opens store in Duncan
Todd Rippin has expanded his passion for computer technology to food production. Rippin has just opened a new store at 241 Kenneth St. in downtown Duncan called Eco Tower Print that harnesses aeroponics-growing technology, which provides a cleaner, simpler, and more effective way to grow fresh and…