Top 5 - yesterday
- How growers are future-proofing with flexibility and innovation
- Philippines: Pampanga farmers urged to switch to in demand, high-value crops
- Research as a Service at a fraction of the cost revealed at Indoor Ag-Con 2023
- Next-gen vertical farming, sensors and energy generation showcased to US Midwest State Legislators
- Floating farms are transforming life on India’s waterways
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- Italy: "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- What happened with vertical farming and how can we fix it?
- Step aside, leafy greens – it’s high-value crops only in these space-bound pods
- How to buy quality grow lights and get the amount of light needed
A modified aeroponic system for growing small-seeded legumes and more to study roots
Various growth systems are available for studying plant root growth and plant–microbe interactions, including hydroponics and aeroponics. Although some of these systems work well with Arabidopsis thaliana and smaller cereal model plants, they may not scale up as well for use with hundreds of plants at a…