Top 5 -yesterday
- 'Has CEA lost or won the first major battle?'
- How to reduce indoor farm operating costs
- Vertical Harvest Farms and FundHER World Capital form partnership
- US (NJ): Passaic wants to fill former industrial sites with produce farms, the vertical kind
- Canada: New growing containers will bring the green to Nipissing
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- The industry responds to Infarm news
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- Why a US herb grower has moved 90% of production indoors
- “If we can’t access fertilizer for whatever reason, our system will still work”
- 'Vertical farms must trim costs to achieve profitability'
United Natural Foods and Square Roots to co-locate farms at distribution centers across North America
United Natural Foods, Inc. and Square Roots have made a new agreement to co-locate Square Roots' indoor farms on-site at select UNFI distribution centers. The first Square Roots farm, approximately 20,000 square feet in size, is planned for UNFI’s Prescott, Wis. facility and is scheduled to open in 2023.…
Expanding into all-round product supplier to create a robust business model
“With a large focus on branding in 2021, now we’re set to add another label to our company. Groots first labeled itself as a vertical farming company, now we’re becoming an all-around provider of food products, in collaboration with others. For instance, our latest ready-to-eat salad kits are a complete…