Top 5 - yesterday
- Rectification: Bowery Farming not affected by SVB bankruptcy
- UK: Harvest London secures funding for its 13,000m2 vertical farm in South London
- US (CA): Local farm supplies between 500-900 pounds mushrooms weekly
- Why to avoid white light in basil cultivation?
- Vertical farming and power consumption: the most iconic duo
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- Italy: "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- What happened with vertical farming and how can we fix it?
- Step aside, leafy greens – it’s high-value crops only in these space-bound pods
- How to buy quality grow lights and get the amount of light needed
US: Recall of products due to possible Salmonella contamination
Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. is issuing a voluntary recall on its products containing micro greens, sweet pea leaves, and cat grass because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. SunSprout Enterprises is also voluntarily recalling two lots of Alfalfa Sprouts due to potential contamination…