Top 5 -yesterday
- Urban Crop Solutions launches financing option for its clients
- Carbon footprint of importing food could be 7.5x higher than thought
- Madar Farms introduces new rPET packaging
- "Optimal crop yields in the smallest area and only a few meters from the shelf"
- What is the added value of Software-as-a-Service for growers?
Top 5 -last month
- "Hydroponic fodder is more nutritious than conventional fodder"
- The “AirBnB” of indoor farms: Modern fresh food distribution using indoor farm as a service
- Scotland: Strong synergies between vertical farming, renewables and energy storage
- CAN: Fieldless Farms raises $17.5 million to expand operations
- US (NY): Asian greens are booming in New York
Will consumers be won over by microalgae meals?
Microalgae contain nutrients and are an alternative source of protein. Unlike traditional sources of protein, they have a low environmental impact. But how are experts focusing on making microalgae known and accepted as an everyday food source?
AlgaePARC accelerates progress towards green, circular economy
AlgaePARC is a pilot facility run by Wageningen University & Research (WUR). For the past 10 years, it has served as a hub of technology development for microalgae production and biorefinery. The EU recognizes the importance of microalgae in achieving a transition to a green and circular economy, and its…