Top 5 -yesterday
- 'Has CEA lost or won the first major battle?'
- How to reduce indoor farm operating costs
- Vertical Harvest Farms and FundHER World Capital form partnership
- US (NJ): Passaic wants to fill former industrial sites with produce farms, the vertical kind
- Canada: New growing containers will bring the green to Nipissing
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- The industry responds to Infarm news
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- Why a US herb grower has moved 90% of production indoors
- “If we can’t access fertilizer for whatever reason, our system will still work”
- 'Vertical farms must trim costs to achieve profitability'
New perspectives on the protein transition: a role for the public sector
To help the public sector resolve barriers in the protein transition, Wageningen University & Research (WUR) launches the campaign ‘Protein Transition: from pain points to perspectives’. In 4 sessions (from November 2022 – February 2023) a multidisciplinary team of WUR experts zooms in on the 4 biggest…