Top 5 -yesterday
- US (NJ): AeroFarms headquarter sold to new property owner
- Bringing multi-level, silo-style indoor farming to Spain
- Why choose bespoke LED grow lighting?
- Plant–environment microscopy tracks interactions of Bacillus subtilis with plant roots across the entire rhizosphere
- Hands-on education and career readiness: a container farm as a classroom
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
India: Polysheet shadenet house for gardening and hydroponics
India Green Organics specializes in Polysheet shade net house for gardening and Hydroponics. The nets protect the plants both from the sun's heat and ultraviolet radiation. For more information: www.indiagreenorganics.business.site
"Controllers bring intellect to fans"
"The scale of indoor farm facilities is rapidly increasing. Until the last couple of years, the average number of fans required for grow facilities we supplied was around 50 units, but now it is more common to see indoor farms requiring 300-400 large-size fans. Operating equipment efficiently at such…
Indoor climate control system allows energy-efficient air handling for indoor farms
“Due to the larger dehumidification capacity of our units, we have been active in the larger size projects with canopy space exceeding 100,000 sq ft (~10,000 m2),” Keith Coursin, Desert Aire’s president notes. Desert Aire has been actively building systems for the vertical farming market both in the…