Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Farming on asteroids: Science future, not science fiction
- "Everyone should have a living, aeroponic tower on their back porch, balcony or even inside their home"
- Producing 1 million lbs of leafy greens per year
- Providing the knowledge and recipes for growing any crop successfully
- UK building specialist launches modular vertical farm
US vertical farm acquires seed development company to unlock the "power of the seed"
Kalera, a vertical farming company today announced the acquisition of Vindara Inc., a company that develops seeds specifically designed for use in vertical indoor farm environments as well as other controlled environment agriculture (CEA) farming methods. Vindara, based in Research Triangle, NC, uses…
“Plant transpiration is similar to a pool”
“The transpiration of plants is similar to a pool,” says Keith Coursin, President of Desert Aire. If looking at a pool, there’s a huge body of water with vapor pressured difference between the water surface and the air above it. “Therefore, the VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit) is the driving mechanism that…