Top 5 -yesterday
- “A million gallons of water that could be recycled or repurposed”
- Looking back at the 6th AVF Summit and Vertifarm
- How to reduce water consumption by 95% and achieve 400 times more efficiency?
- Ingersoll Rand expands technology into hydroponic agriculture
- Hurricane Fiona pummeled Puerto Rico’s crops, but not those grown indoors
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Kenya: ‘Vertical garden’ delivers up to 5kg of strawberries a month
- 20+ vertical farming companies signed 1st Vertical Farming Manifesto and Identity
- ‘Increasing demand for hybrid farms in Europe and the UAE ‘to maintain low-cost’’
- How indoor farming is perfectly intertwined with education
- Effects of hydroponic barley fodder on the performance of chicken
HortiDaily & FloralDaily Buyers Guide
You can now obtain your copy of the third edition of the HortiDaily, FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide.
This new buyer's guide is fully updated and expanded with even more contact details of greenhouse constructors, screen installers, energy experts, seed suppliers, breeders, consultants and all other companies for your horticultural supplies. Whatever you need, wherever you need it, you can find it in this book!
In total, 7,000 copies have been printed. As soon as traveling will be possible again, we from HortiDaily, FloralDaily and MMJDaily will get on the plane to make sure the Greenhouse Guide will be handed out at all the prominent international horticultural trade shows.
For now, keep an eye on our agenda, which we will update as soon as possible. Did you know you can also add your own events, like webinars or trade shows? Check it out here.
How to obtain a free copy?
At some shows we will have a booth, to others we're attending we will bring a few. If traveling isn't an option for you or you can't make it to one of the exhibitions, let us know and drop us an e-mail to get your free copy. We only ask for a 25 USD/EUR fee to cover the shipping and handling cost.
How to get a listing in the Guide
Are you a supplier and missing your company listing in the Greenhouse Guide? No worries, a fourth edition of the guide is coming up in 2022, which we hope to launch at the GreenTech in Amsterdam.