Top 5 -yesterday
- 'Has CEA lost or won the first major battle?'
- How to reduce indoor farm operating costs
- Vertical Harvest Farms and FundHER World Capital form partnership
- US (NJ): Passaic wants to fill former industrial sites with produce farms, the vertical kind
- Canada: New growing containers will bring the green to Nipissing
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- The industry responds to Infarm news
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- Why a US herb grower has moved 90% of production indoors
- “If we can’t access fertilizer for whatever reason, our system will still work”
- 'Vertical farms must trim costs to achieve profitability'
The importance of digital phenotying in agriculture
Dr. Sumanta Talukdar, Founder & CEO of Gardin, takes us through the importance of digital phenotyping in agriculture, his views on the sector, and what he thinks the future holds for food production. Dr. Sumanta Talukdar "I developed a personal interest in food production primarily born of the question –…