Top 5 -yesterday
- Urban Crop Solutions launches financing option for its clients
- Carbon footprint of importing food could be 7.5x higher than thought
- Madar Farms introduces new rPET packaging
- "Optimal crop yields in the smallest area and only a few meters from the shelf"
- What is the added value of Software-as-a-Service for growers?
Top 5 -last month
- "Hydroponic fodder is more nutritious than conventional fodder"
- The “AirBnB” of indoor farms: Modern fresh food distribution using indoor farm as a service
- Scotland: Strong synergies between vertical farming, renewables and energy storage
- CAN: Fieldless Farms raises $17.5 million to expand operations
- US (NY): Asian greens are booming in New York
Offering seed needs tailored to growers' requests
"Nowadays, farmers are working with unique and specific varieties. Agortus has a well-developed range of tailored seeds for vertical farmers and microgreen growers. There are even specifications on seed quality for individual growers," says Olof H. Christerson, director of Agortus. Olof H. Christerson Every successful…
© Alexander Raths | Dreamstime.com
Abu Dhabi launches agriculture genome program
Abu Dhabi has begun an agricultural genome program to address the United Arab Emirates’ food security challenges. Ensuring there is enough food to feed a growing global population is a major concern for governments around the world. In the arid Gulf states, food security poses its own set of unique…