Top 5 -yesterday
- 'Has CEA lost or won the first major battle?'
- How to reduce indoor farm operating costs
- Vertical Harvest Farms and FundHER World Capital form partnership
- US (NJ): Passaic wants to fill former industrial sites with produce farms, the vertical kind
- Canada: New growing containers will bring the green to Nipissing
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- The industry responds to Infarm news
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- Why a US herb grower has moved 90% of production indoors
- “If we can’t access fertilizer for whatever reason, our system will still work”
- 'Vertical farms must trim costs to achieve profitability'
General Terms and Conditions
Verson: 26 June 2018
|AGF Nederland B.V.
4691 SM Tholen
4691 SM Tholen
These General terms and conditions apply to all web sites, newsletters and agreements of AGF Nederland B.V. and FreshPlaza B.V. By using our web sites or by subscribing to one or more newsletters, the user declares to have read and agreed upon these terms and conditions.
Although AGF Nederland B.V. and FreshPlaza B.V. take great care in the composition of their web sites, we may publish information on our web sites which is not complete, accurate or up to date. The information on our web sites is subject to changes, which we may implement without prior notification. We reserve the right to optimize or modify the technical features and access to our web sites. AGF Nederland B.V. and FreshPlaza B.V. deny liability for any direct or indirect damage, of any nature, that is caused by using our publications, by using the information obtained from our publications, or by the temporary inability to access our publications.
Intellectual property rights
AGF Nederland B.V. and/or FreshPlaza B.V. hold all (intellectual) property rights for our publications, including author rights, brand rights, and trademark rights. Without prior consent, users are not allowed to reproduce or publish (parts of) our content. Mentioning the source does not change this. Users are explicitly not allowed to reproduce or publish our content within another context, via another URL, or by using framing, e.g. in an iframe.
Any content put on our web sites by users (e.g. press releases, comments below articles, or (job) offers) must comply with our house rules. The content shall by no means be in violation of the law or infringe (copy) rights by third parties. We will pass on any claims caused by user content to the submitter of this content.
Comments on our web sites should not be discriminatory or harassing, inciting violence or criminal behavior and are not allowed to contain a commercial message. AGF Nederland B.V. and FreshPlaza B.V. reserve the right to shorten, modify, deny or remove any user submitted content if this content does not meet the rules above.