Top 5 - yesterday
- How growers are future-proofing with flexibility and innovation
- Philippines: Pampanga farmers urged to switch to in demand, high-value crops
- Research as a Service at a fraction of the cost revealed at Indoor Ag-Con 2023
- Next-gen vertical farming, sensors and energy generation showcased to US Midwest State Legislators
- Floating farms are transforming life on India’s waterways
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- Italy: "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- What happened with vertical farming and how can we fix it?
- Step aside, leafy greens – it’s high-value crops only in these space-bound pods
- How to buy quality grow lights and get the amount of light needed
Pelemix acquires Even-Ari Green
Pelemix has acquired the Israeli-based growing media manufacturer, Even-Ari Green Ltd. (EAG). The deal will see EAG's employees joining Pelemix's growing global team. Danny Levinson, founder and CEO of EAG, will be remaining with the new company as CEO of the EAG division, reporting to Pelemix global CEO Tal Brod. "The…