Robotization has taken off in recent years. In warehouses, you increasingly see robots packing or sorting products. This Chinese restaurant only needs people to eat its food. Robots do everything else. Useful, right?
Top 5 -yesterday
- Strategy shift and profitability at Infarm
- Scaling saffron production whilst attracting new industries to beauty
- US (WY): Laramie seeks $20M state loan for Plenty research center
- UK: Step inside the north-east’s first vertical farm as it reaches new heights
- CAN (ON): Farm hub brings local produce together
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Breakthrough within vertical farming: growing 30 different crops in a 4-layer cultivation system
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- Why a US herb grower has moved 90% of production indoors
- Vertical farming robotics startup Fifth Season shuts down
- “If we can’t access fertilizer for whatever reason, our system will still work”