Drones - you see them flying around more and more often. In the US, Amazon has received permission to test making deliveries with these flying machines. So, in a few years, we might never have to leave our houses. Our deliveries will simply be left on the porch or posted through a window.
Top 5 - yesterday
- Hort Connections delegates get a taste of South Aussie exotic mushrooms
- Tal Netzer appointed as CEO of DryGair
- US (NY): School grows own lettuce for lunches
- A review of Brassicaceae microgreens, from phytochemical compositions to food applications
- UK: Develop molecular priming technology to counter the effects of climate change
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- “Our vertical farm ensures a regular income for producers while saving natural resources”
- Bioponics: An organic closed-loop soilless cultivation system
- Maximizing tomato yields and saving time with hydroponic tower system containers
- How a Nigerian woman grow vegetables using climate-smart method
- Turkey: Is hybrid farming the new vertical?
The future of deliveries?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: