What will the supermarket of the future look like? That's something many people are considering. But, there's not yet any single answer. This animation shows a creative store concept. Who knows? In a few years, you might be visiting a drive-through store like this.
Top 5 - yesterday
- Hort Connections delegates get a taste of South Aussie exotic mushrooms
- Tal Netzer appointed as CEO of DryGair
- US (NY): School grows own lettuce for lunches
- A review of Brassicaceae microgreens, from phytochemical compositions to food applications
- UK: Develop molecular priming technology to counter the effects of climate change
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- “Our vertical farm ensures a regular income for producers while saving natural resources”
- Bioponics: An organic closed-loop soilless cultivation system
- Maximizing tomato yields and saving time with hydroponic tower system containers
- How a Nigerian woman grow vegetables using climate-smart method
- Turkey: Is hybrid farming the new vertical?
Is this the drive-through supermarket of the future?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: