Oishii Berry founder Hiroki Koga combines Japanese strawberry cultivation techniques with the technology of a first-of-its-kind indoor vertical strawberry farm in America to create the highest quality strawberry possible. The engineered berries go through a meticulous growth and monitoring process from seed to finished product. The result is a strawberry with a consistent and optimal size, flavor, and texture.
Top 5 -yesterday
- Manufacturing license and distribution rights available for rotating table stand system
- Switzerland: Vertical farming pilot plant in operation
- Nutritional comparison between hydroponically grown leguminous and non-leguminous livestock fodder
- New and improved lettuce makes for a healthier crunch
- Meet Venezuela's 'first vertical farm'
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Accelerating indoor farming projects throughout Europe, including cosmetics
- Norway: New 15.000m2 farm to supply the country’s 5 biggest cities
- Plenty appoints Arama Kukutai as new CEO
- Building strawberry farms to feed North America
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK