A @K4ANZ investor visit to @Sprout_Stack’s #verticalfarm facility in Sydney— JAI ANDERSON (@mrjaianderson) December 3, 2020
Loved the operation, the tech and the samples!
Exciting to see #Australia’s only commercial grower in action #agtech #agritech #horticulture #salads #venturecapital pic.twitter.com/eQhCVEAVm9
Top 5 -yesterday
- South Africa: Western Cape's first urban rooftop farm launched
- Consumer perception of vertical farming (products) in the Netherlands
- CAN: Legacy Co-op announces sustainable modular farm project
- How two brothers grow a whole farm in shipping containers on a Denver used car lot
- Canada: Can hydroponics help food insecurity in the North?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Breakthrough within vertical farming: growing 30 different crops in a 4-layer cultivation system
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- Why a US herb grower has moved 90% of production indoors
- Vertical farming robotics startup Fifth Season shuts down
- “If we can’t access fertilizer for whatever reason, our system will still work”
A visit to Sydney's Sprout Stack facility
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 Fresh lettuce heads
- 2022-11-25 IOWA University visits Bustanica
- 2022-11-24 Next Farmers' 'golden recipe'
- 2022-11-23 A visit from the FFA at Freight Farms
- 2022-11-22 Harvestr India
- 2022-11-21 Gardens Carya
- 2022-11-18 Berlin: Plant-based restaurant and its farm
- 2022-11-17 A visit to Imagine Farms
- 2022-11-16 I.F.F.I Farm
- 2022-11-15 It's always spring at Baby Greens Gourmet
- 2022-11-14 Meanwhile at Philadelphia's Cira Centre
- 2022-11-11 Best Teacher 2022!
- 2022-11-10 TTA hosts I-Grow pavilion participants
- 2022-11-09 A visit to Bustanica, Dubai
- 2022-11-08 Hydropolis Tech
- 2022-11-07 Ripe Fresh installs system at National University of Singapore
- 2022-11-04 Ezreal Yu
- 2022-11-03 Ellie Ashton-Melia
- 2022-11-02 Future Crops
- 2022-11-01 LOLA Architecture