The 5th AVF summit will present new alternative food production systems and technologies like vertical farming that will contribute to sustainability and climate change resilience. It will provide direct access to the leading technology providers as well as understanding the market. Networking and personal exchange will be an important part of our summit.
Topics of discussion:
· Political frameworks for a sustainable food system
· Innovation in technology and science
· Best practice business models.
· Circular food systems (insect & mushroom farming)
· Certification and standardisation in indoor/vertical farming
· Plant-based & cultured meat
Details on how to register and get your tickets will be available soon, with discounted ticket prices available for AVF members.
The AVF look forward to welcoming you on September 2nd-3rd in person or virtually!