This webinar by Food & Bio Cluster Denmark will give an overview of the developments in vertical farming in France and Denmark and includes a company case and give the attendees the opportunity to network with European vertical farming stakeholders:
- A welcome and quick overview of vertical farming in France by Nicolas Fégeant, Chairman of Plant Inter Cluster and Head of Internationalisation in Vegepolys Valley – one of the leading French plant production clusters.
- Global trends in Vertical Farming by Ramin Ebrahimnejad, Vice-Chair of the Board at the Association for Vertical Farming
- Futuragaia: Vertical farming solutions on living soil, in a controlled environment.
- Vertical Farming in Denmark, Claus Mortensen – Head of Danish
- Vertical Farming Network, Food & Bio Cluster Denmark
Optional discussions and networking in virtual groups (30 min)
This webinar is organized by Vegepolys Valley from France and Food & Bio Cluster Denmark as a part of Plant Inter Cluster – a European partnership between nine innovative plant production clusters from seven countries representing more than 2000 companies and research institutions within plant innovation.
Click here to sign up for the webinar.
To read more about the event, click here.
For more information:
Food & Bio Cluster Denmark