Top 5 -yesterday
- US (VA): "Copy-pasting 150m2-farms domestically as size and crops are profitable"
- Climate-resilient strawberry variety launched
- Short Course: Vertical Farming Systems
- CAN: GoodLeaf Farms expands its executive leadership
- Ohio State, Rutgers, Cornell, the University of Arizona, Koidra, and Hort Americas team up to lead USDA-awarded grant
Top 5 -last week
- NL: Future Crops goes bankrupt
- "Our farm consumes 600 kW/h per m2 of cultivation area per year"
- "How betting the farm, and losing it, taught me an invaluable lessons in CEA"
- Growing pains on the way to a more resilient vertical farming industry
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
Top 5 -last month
- "We could produce about 1,000 heads of lettuce every single week"
- CAN (AB): Solar-powered farms yield 12k heads of lettuces per month
- UAE: “Growing in soil is more expensive, but the plant is so much better”
- Saffron: a proper crop for enhancing profits?
- “Pioneers get killed, second-generation farmers get rich”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-02 What science?
- 2023-02-01 Taking out the trash in style
- 2023-01-31 Floating houses
- 2023-01-30 Safety above all, in spite of the cold
- 2023-01-27 I forgot my tools
- 2023-01-26 He still can!
- 2023-01-25 They always have the worst timing
- 2023-01-24 I'm the one who needs your attention!
- 2023-01-23 Surprise
- 2023-01-20 I don't want 'em!
- 2023-01-19 My cat's wikipedia
- 2023-01-18 What are bananas?
- 2023-01-17 Picture perfect
- 2023-01-16 Tell 'em
- 2023-01-13 Happy Friday!
- 2023-01-12 Don't waste your money
- 2023-01-11 SOS
- 2023-01-10 Oh well
- 2023-01-09 I finally understand the painting
- 2023-01-06 Optical illusion