Nelson and Pade's clear flow aquaponic systems produce higher quality fish and vegetables with increased production over other systems. They are productive, efficient, sustainable, and dependable aquaponic systems for producing fresh fish and vegetables.
US (WI): Aquaponic growers selected for Innovation Award
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-14 CAN (BC): Lifetime warranty introduced for container farmers
- 2023-08-30 US (NY): Credit union donates container ‘freight’ farm to Latham food bank
- 2023-08-08 US: “Container farms seemed to be the most predictable”
- 2023-07-19 US (PA): GetBlok Farms launches container farm in West Aliquippa
- 2023-07-18 US (MO): Urban Bounty Farms’ growing helping vets
- 2023-07-10 "We realized that farming is also a very complicated logistics problem"
- 2023-06-21 The second life of containers meets vertical farming
- 2023-06-08 “Ready to build for real, not just for the hype”
- 2023-06-02 US (PA): Marketing campaign started to fill vacant Fifth Season facility
- 2023-05-26 US (FL): Container farm provides green dividend to hospital
- 2023-05-10 US (NV): MGM-funded ‘urban farm’ addresses food insecurity in Historic Westside
- 2023-05-08 US (NC): Produce Purpose signs contract with William Peace University
- 2023-05-04 US (NC): William Peace University soon home to container farm on campus
- 2023-04-26 US (IA): "If you are not comfortable out selling to people, it's going to be rough for you"
- 2023-04-19 Chinese experts help BRI countries grow vegetables in desert
- 2023-04-18 US (MA): Container farm pilot shows promising signs