Top 5 -yesterday
- Inside India's 'tallest vertical farm', growing 10,000+ plants in just 972 sq. ft.
- Growy acquires assets and team of Kalera International (&ever)
- Why vertical farming falls short of the hype
- US (WI): Organic grower is planning five-story urban farm development in Milwaukee
- Israeli startup growing ready-to-eat duckweed-based green for daily intake
Top 5 -last week
- "Our farm consumes 600 kW/h per m2 of cultivation area per year"
- NL: Future Crops goes bankrupt
- Growing pains on the way to a more resilient vertical farming industry
- "How betting the farm, and losing it, taught me an invaluable lessons in CEA"
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
Top 5 -last month
- "We could produce about 1,000 heads of lettuce every single week"
- CAN (AB): Solar-powered farms yield 12k heads of lettuces per month
- UAE: “Growing in soil is more expensive, but the plant is so much better”
- Saffron: a proper crop for enhancing profits?
- “Pioneers get killed, second-generation farmers get rich”
Getting fit during worktime
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 Hydroponic fodder production in Rwanda
- 2023-01-27 Grown on top of a skyscraper
- 2023-01-26 Al Noor Training Centre for Persons with Disabilities hosted at Bustanica
- 2023-01-25 greensdogood
- 2023-01-24 Chris Wilder
- 2023-01-23 Vertical Gardens Ltd
- 2023-01-20 Nextfood
- 2023-01-19 Jardin Vertical has some interesting cupcakes growing ...
- 2023-01-18 Aqua Verti teaching about hydroponics
- 2023-01-17 Smart Oasis
- 2023-01-16 Premifarm's growing solution
- 2023-01-13 Israel Foreign Ministry visiting Growin
- 2023-01-12 Strawberry season at Phillip Island Strawberries
- 2023-01-11 Micro Coriander by April Sun Farms
- 2023-01-10 Gemuesemacher
- 2023-01-09 Indian mushroom cultivation
- 2023-01-06 Climate trials for indoor strawberry cultivation
- 2023-01-05 Farmbrots harvesting time
- 2023-01-04 EasyPeasy it seems
- 2023-01-03 Rawgreens growing vertical