Originally published for the Vertical Farming World Conference 2021, in this video, Chris Higgins talks about standardization vs. customization.
Chris Higgins with HortAmericas:
Standardization vs. customization
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 UAE: New farm to be constructed in Dubai growing '2 billion plants yearly'
- 2023-12-06 Grand opening of Green Farm in Dubai
- 2023-12-04 US (IA): Meals on Wheels launches hydroponics farming at new Des Moines campus
- 2023-12-04 China unveils unmanned 20-storey vertical 'plants factory'
- 2023-12-04 US (MO): St. Louis agtech startup brings countertop-sized greenhouses to classrooms
- 2023-12-01 Hai Phong seeks to partner with French firm in vertical farming development
- 2023-12-01 "Stacked “vertical” farming doesn’t stack up"
- 2023-11-27 Farm as a Battery: Harnessing crop growth flexibility for sustainable energy storage
- 2023-11-21 Asia sees growing need for high-quality produce and leafy greens
- 2023-11-21 UAE's Bustanica vertical farm gears up for COP28
- 2023-11-21 US (CA): LA Urban Farms plans to donate grow tower to Cal Poly Pomona’ President’s Office
- 2023-11-20 Reinfa introduces new multi-layered lettuce cultivation system
- 2023-11-10 Astronauts might be able to grow plants on the moon, thanks to a few Earth microbes
- 2023-11-08 "We can use hydroponic, aeroponic, and aquaponic technologies in Iran"
- 2023-11-01 Ukrainian water system helps Anglesey farmers grow better
- 2023-10-26 US (CO): Former potato warehouse gets new life as urban farm and restaurant