Hiroyuki Terada visited a Freight Farms container farm. The container grows food for the Lotus Women Shelter in Miami, Florida.
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Using a container farm growing vegetables for Japanese inspired salads
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-12-23 US (NJ): Robinsville Townships grows with municipality-owned container farm
- 2021-12-21 US (CT): Indoor farm expanding to Stratford
- 2021-12-13 "We try to give all of our customers a farm that suits their needs"
- 2021-12-07 Portugal: Hybrid farm to be launched in Lisbon and surroundings
- 2021-12-06 Manitoba farm provides community wide fresh produce range 365 days a year
- 2021-12-03 Hands-on education and career readiness: a container farm as a classroom
- 2021-12-02 "There’s never been a better time to start container farming"
- 2021-12-01 Kentucky highschool included in container farm program
- 2021-11-23 "A growing number of UK growers and entrepreneurs are turning to vertical farming"
- 2021-11-23 Korea: Container farms ready to take on ag
- 2021-11-22 University students grow indoor hydroponic business
- 2021-11-18 From flexfarm to table: hydroponics at Devereux
- 2021-11-12 Aiming to expand horticulture in the UK
- 2021-11-10 Funded project to develop low-cost container farms
- 2021-11-05 North America: Growers are seeing the need to move into hydroponic cattle feed production
- 2021-11-03 Two container farms to be delivered to Singapore farm
- 2021-11-03 Italy: Growing demand for tailored container farms
- 2021-11-01 St. Crois' Aquaponic container farms
- 2021-10-29 Israeli firm to open vertical farms in Russia and Ukraine
- 2021-10-29 Using a container farm growing vegetables for Japanese inspired salads