On Tuesday, November 9th, Bloomberg hosted a virtual roundtable to discuss how decision-makers in the AgTech industry are utilizing technology to give businesses and society new tools to tackle the world’s most perplexing issues. Through the lens of emerging technologies, they will examine how local economies can utilize technology to become more self-sufficient in agriculture, strengthen the global food supply, and combat world hunger.
Top 5 -yesterday
- NL: Dry fog helps to deliver fair priced and high-quality produce
- Vertical farms as the interface between local food production and urban energy balance
- The growth cycle of plants in a hydroponic farm
- Can electricity be used to reduce water hardness in hydroponics?
- High-pressure aeroponics to cultivate with air at 70 bar and water mist
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
The role of agtech in a greener world
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-11-23 The role of agtech in a greener world
- 2021-11-23 From student project to successful start-up
- 2021-11-05 "Given the local climate conditions in the Gulf region, local and safe food production is not an easy task"
- 2021-11-03 Grover: New autonomous mobile robot for hydroponic greenhouses
- 2021-10-29 Dutch research results in special mixing systems for cultivation in space
- 2021-10-27 "We offer a secure automation platform that puts growers in control"
- 2021-10-18 OptiBiomass: where anti-COVID research and Artificial Intelligence meet
- 2021-10-04 Photonics sensor able to spot bacteria on fruit and vegetables
- 2021-10-04 New plant sensor developed for indoor farms
- 2021-10-01 Robot fleet management for vertical farms
- 2021-09-27 From vertical farms to parcel collection:
- 2021-09-13 Providing energy savings by matching light pulses to photosynthetic mechanisms
- 2021-09-10 What is the difference between hydroponics, aquaponics and aeroponics?
- 2021-09-10 Can "cobots" transform the agriculture industry?
- 2021-09-10 Recovering nitrate from the effluent stream
- 2021-09-09 Servitization of installations: Operational reliability of equipment in the greenhouse
- 2021-09-08 New harvest robot introduced
- 2021-09-08 Conceptual Martian greenhouse presented at conference
- 2021-09-07 Singapore: Seeding innovation and opportunities in agritech
- 2021-08-18 Hungary: Harvesting robot developed for hydroponics plants