To understand aquaponics, you have to understand aquaculture, hydroponics, and bacteria. Karla Garcia with Hort Americas gives us the main points to begin to understand all that works together for aquaponics to be successful.
How to master aquaponics
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-30 US (ME): Aquaponic oyster farming is coming ashore for the first time
- 2023-10-25 Indonesia: Residents receive training on 'aquaponic farming in buckets'
- 2023-10-19 US (MD): Catholic school adopts aquaponic, and hydroponic programs
- 2023-10-18 Aquaponic project worth $950k launches in Iran
- 2023-10-16 US (PA): Erie County Council to vote on aquaponic research center at Blasco Library
- 2023-10-12 US (IL): Champaign school expands food production with second aquaponics tower
- 2023-09-08 US (NY): How NYC's 'first aquaponic farmer' tumbled into urban ag
- 2023-09-07 Jordan: Aquaponics projects to be launched in Northern Jordan Valley
- 2023-09-07 US (MD): Aquaponics lab yields big results at Bishop Walsh
- 2023-09-01 Japan: Aquaponics as a way to include disabled and elderly workforce
- 2023-08-30 US (OK): Aquaponic business selected for customized development program cohort
- 2023-08-25 Vision Greens leverages specialized light-spectrum system to expedite growing cycle
- 2023-08-25 US (ND): Local business uses aquaponics to farm in Burlington
- 2023-08-18 US (OK): PSO donates $100k to Food on the Move's 'hydroponic aquaponic urban farm'
- 2023-08-17 US (WA): Students will soon be using new aquaponic system
- 2023-08-14 Innovation at work inside Malawi’s Dzaleka refugee camp