The 22nd China Hi-tech Fair was successfully held in Shenzhen International Convention and Exhibition Center from November 11 to 15. With the theme of 'Technology changes life, innovation drives development', the exhibition attracted more than 3,300 domestic and overseas exhibitors and nearly 10,000 projects. China Green Agro Booth also attracted a stream of customers.
Top 5 -yesterday
- Indoor AgTech kicks off in New York City
- Container farm allows growers to cultivate 14 different gourmet mushrooms
- Bowery Farming and Unfold partner to create locally produced veggies
- Re-Nuble partners with circular materials company to create growing media
- IGS to deliver vertical farm tech to East Coast USA through partnership with CubicAcres
Top 5 -last week
- Breaking down the numbers of energy consumption of the ModuleX
- A hidden gem in the Westland will expand its operations abroad
- "The most efficient way to automate is when you bring the product to the action"
- Finland: Large scale solar power test at Robbe´s Little Garden
- US (GA): 80 Acres Farms to build in Newton County through $120 mln investment
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- Are high-quality hops the new strawberries of vertical farming?
- Experimental study reveals impact of light spectrum on plant growth
- Low-energy vertical farming system now available
- LED light trials to decline costs in vertical farming
New automatic hydroponic growing systems were launched at 22nd China hi-tech fair
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-21 Vertical Farming - Enjoying a sustainable and smart future
- 2022-06-17 “We’d like to develop our own ecosystem, because we measure a lot of different data”
- 2022-06-16 Meet Berry, the award-winning picking robot
- 2022-06-13 "The most efficient way to automate is when you bring the product to the action"
- 2022-06-10 Harvesting robot allows 24/7 harvesting and soon will monitor crops too
- 2022-05-18 “We can handle every product in any shape, size, and weight from automotive parts to salad and insects"
- 2022-05-16 “Italy has been our test field, the rest of the planet is our playground”
- 2022-04-07 Automating movements of plants to maximize product volume density
- 2022-04-06 “The people here are enthusiastic and motivated, that's a very inspiring mentality"
- 2022-04-01 Presentation of new TraySpacer at the Fruit Logistica
- 2022-03-31 Paper-based growing concept introduced to Benelux
- 2022-03-29 "Nanobubble tech improves root health, for better quality peppers"
- 2022-03-28 Fruit picking robot developer uses Lincolnshire as R&D base
- 2022-03-23 "We constantly work to increase our yields while using less energy"
- 2022-03-17 "Demand for silo covers has never been higher"
- 2022-03-15 Singapore: “There is value in referencing other industries in vertical farming”
- 2022-03-14 Ozone in nurseries is a success
- 2022-03-11 A look behind the scenes at Bosman Van Zaal's production process
- 2022-03-04 Singapore start-up taps grant to develop robotic system for vertical farming operations
- 2022-02-25 “For us it doesn’t really matter whether farmers grow vertically- or horizontally layered”