The 22nd China Hi-tech Fair was successfully held in Shenzhen International Convention and Exhibition Center from November 11 to 15. With the theme of 'Technology changes life, innovation drives development', the exhibition attracted more than 3,300 domestic and overseas exhibitors and nearly 10,000 projects. China Green Agro Booth also attracted a stream of customers.
New automatic hydroponic growing systems were launched at 22nd China hi-tech fair
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Superlative rooting of chrysanthemum cuttings
- 2023-11-29 New water treatment system launched for CEA
- 2023-11-28 Urban agriculture can promote sustainability and community well-being
- 2023-11-28 Bluelab unveils controller upgrade
- 2023-11-24 Why do crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-11-23 Bosman Van Zaal now official dealer of Elpress
- 2023-11-22 Google's GraphCast can predict weather with 'unprecedented accuracy'
- 2023-11-17 Hungary: Hungarian minority launches aquaponics greenhouse in Lendava
- 2023-11-17 “Cooling greenhouses with surface seawater, the solution for the Caribbean agricultural sector”
- 2023-11-15 Is AI the answer to sustainable farming?
- 2023-11-09 India: Gandhinagar based startup in Gujarat cultivates Saffron using Aeroponics
- 2023-11-08 Can robotic pollinators play a role in vertical farming?
- 2023-11-08 Raising the limits of vertical farming
- 2023-11-06 Ian Morrell new Vice President of Sales
- 2023-11-01 Digital tech aiding urban farming in Tokyo
- 2023-10-31 CEA Alliance publishes food safety best practices document for leafy greens and herbs