In this video, you can see the rooftop farm at the Fairmont Hotel in Australia. In it, James Lam shows you around and explains a bit about their hydroponic and aquaponic installations.
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AUS: Farming with aquaponics on the Fairmont hotel roof
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 Local man builds indoor farm in South Bend
- 2022-01-18 New woman-owned urban farm in Dallas grows microgreens
- 2022-01-14 Finnish “winter strawberry” grown in vertical farm beats imported strawberry
- 2022-01-12 US (HI): Farmer sticks to his price with niche products
- 2022-01-11 Finland: Vertical farming at Pirkkala airport
- 2022-01-11 North-Dakota man grows lettuce year round
- 2022-01-10 Hydroponics has seen a 50% growth since the lockdown
- 2022-01-07 Celebrating 4 years of vertical growing in Churchill, Canada
- 2022-01-06 Pakistan: Agri-scientist for opting vertical farming for beauty and productivity
- 2022-01-06 Diary of a space zucchini, 10 years on
- 2022-01-05 NASA features horticulture in its ISS photos of the year
- 2022-01-04 Malaysia: A look inside 'the country's first in-store mall'
- 2022-01-04 "Hurricane protected this aquaponics vertical farm"
- 2021-12-24 Profitable farming project in less space: will vertical farming work for Indian farmers?
- 2021-12-24 Peter Barber: blazing a trail for rooftop farming in Singapore
- 2021-12-23 New plants just arrived at the International Space Station
- 2021-12-23 India: Women rubber-growers encouraged to start mushroom cultivation
- 2021-12-23 "Growing peppers on the ISS is just the start of space farming"
- 2021-12-23 Podcast: 'Identifying a clear vision and fulfilling a vision'
- 2021-12-22 "City allotments match farming productivity per square meter"