In this video, you can see the rooftop farm at the Fairmont Hotel in Australia. In it, James Lam shows you around and explains a bit about their hydroponic and aquaponic installations.
AUS: Farming with aquaponics on the Fairmont hotel roof
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 UK: "It's projects like this that will keep driving our food security as a country"
- 2023-09-29 Growcoon officially approved for organic cultivation in Spain
- 2023-09-29 Brazil: "Vertical farm technology has potential to grow 112 tons of wheat yearly"
- 2023-09-27 Ras Al Khaimah's organic fertilizer projects receives $20M investment
- 2023-09-26 "Up to 200 kg of baby greens per sq/m with new leafy greens platform"
- 2023-09-26 "Why investing in food security is investing in the future"
- 2023-09-25 Technologies in development for radish cultivation in vertical farms
- 2023-09-25 Hygienic harvesting with new knives and scissors
- 2023-09-22 How to identify a nutrient deficiency in hydroponic basil
- 2023-09-21 Chinese taikonauts harvest space vegetables aboard Tiangong space station
- 2023-09-21 USDA invests in efforts to prevent and reduce food loss and waste
- 2023-09-19 Tunnel Farm: one of the few cases of underground 'indoor vertical farming' in the world
- 2023-09-14 Growers maximize greenhouse efficiency with polycarbonate
- 2023-09-13 Microgreens: the health-giving shoots explained
- 2023-09-12 "The possibilities are limitless, and we are humbled to have a place in it all"
- 2023-09-12 Toopi Organics secures €16M to flood European agricultural markets with urine-based biostimulants