This grower in Angeles, the Philippines, has built a growing space in his house. In the video below, he explains how he set it up. Do check it out!
Hydroponics indoor setup using grow lights
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 "Looking to open our North American operations early next year"
- 2023-09-29 "We hope to solve every customer's planting problems, not just provide LEDs"
- 2023-09-25 New dynamic spectrum version of the Modus, aka ‘Big Boy'
- 2023-09-14 Updated light control software allows for data-driven decisions
- 2023-09-12 How can intercanopy lighting be useful?
- 2023-09-07 "We’re to serve both the South Asian market and the Middle East with our lighting solutions"
- 2023-09-01 New LED fixtures introduced
- 2023-08-28 US (NY): WNY container farming, LED lighting companies team up with UB on AI solutions for plant health
- 2023-08-25 How can LEDs improve bee pollination?
- 2023-08-23 "The savings were crucial to helping us manage our capital expenditure"
- 2023-08-18 Two new LED luminaires introduced
- 2023-08-14 US (MN): Indigenous-led team is transforming a Minneapolis superfund site into an urban farm
- 2023-08-08 Choosing artificial light to improve development and sustainability
- 2023-07-19 Reduced LED company presence at Cultivate
- 2023-07-17 660nm deep-red LED 351V Plus 3.0 LED lighting series launched
- 2023-06-26 Samsung shares findings of lighting studies on lettuce and cherry tomatoes