This grower in Angeles, the Philippines, has built a growing space in his house. In the video below, he explains how he set it up. Do check it out!
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Accelerating indoor farming projects throughout Europe, including cosmetics
- Norway: New 15.000m2 farm to supply the country’s 5 biggest cities
- Plenty appoints Arama Kukutai as new CEO
- Building strawberry farms to feed North America
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
Top 5 -last month
- No-nonsense vertical farming solution for strawberry cultivation
- More sustainable and cheaper vertical farming by combining textiles and fogponics
- Singapore: Two news farms on their way, one fully powered by solar
- The best-read VerticalFarmDaily articles of 2021
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
Hydroponics indoor setup using grow lights
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-13 LED lights used for Algae cultivation
- 2022-01-10 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"
- 2022-01-07 In-house manufactured LEDs help growers to increase product quality and yield
- 2022-01-05 "Far-red light has a positive effect on strawberries"
- 2021-12-23 Danish company to manufacture smart shelves for new mobile vertical farming solution
- 2021-12-20 Signify acquires Fluence
- 2021-12-15 Hydroponics indoor setup using grow lights
- 2021-12-14 Why do plants struggle with LED lighting?
- 2021-12-13 Celebrating ten years of LED light innovation and working with LED
- 2021-12-10 Recyclable, reusable lighting is the way forward
- 2021-12-10 Continuing partnership to generate sustainable food supplies in the UK
- 2021-12-10 "No matter what happens, you can adjust the lights to react"
- 2021-12-08 US lighting company partners with Certified Cultivators
- 2021-12-07 Canada: Optimized LED light for strawberry growth
- 2021-12-03 Why choose bespoke LED grow lighting?
- 2021-11-29 "If pest is not effectively controlled at an incipient stage, progression becomes exponential"
- 2021-11-29 Finland vegetable producer expands operations with hybrid lighting solution
- 2021-11-25 Sharing experiences from GrowWise Center at Vertical Farming Conference
- 2021-11-24 New liquid-cooled multi-sensor and imaging smart lighting system
- 2021-11-24 Indoor farms and greenhouses demanding more options from LED lighting