We eat to live (or live to eat?), and food is our culture and comfort. As a warming climate disrupts ecosystems, we find out how this will affect the future of our food plates. Will we develop a taste for what is sustainable, and is reconnecting with traditional agricultural methods and ancestral diets, or hydroponic vegetables and lab-grown meat the way to go? This video focuses on food production in Asia.
Top 5 -yesterday
- “We are always looking at where we can add value”
- ‘Team Koala’ wins Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge a second time
- A window on the progress and reality of indoor agriculture
- Groots and Future Farm team up to introduce the next generation of ready-to-eat vegan salads
- Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
How to sustain a climate-friendly diet
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-23 Canada’s Farm Show bringing options for year-round growing
- 2022-06-21 aspara by Growgreen celebrates summer and fourth of July with indoor gardening promotion
- 2022-06-21 ZipGrow launches new container farm
- 2022-06-14 Urban farming project: IKEA and Infarm to grow healthy herbs together
- 2022-06-08 Swegreen launches an in-store farm in Stockholm
- 2022-06-02 Canada: Combining vertical with hybrid solutions to 'serve the underserved'
- 2022-06-01 Babylon Micro-farms launches new growing system
- 2022-05-27 Low-energy vertical farming system now available
- 2022-05-23 The benefits of hyper-controlling the environment in CEA
- 2022-05-13 “Vertically farmed strawberries aren’t easy, but automation is set to solve the economics issue”
- 2022-05-12 Australia's first in-supermarket vertical farm
- 2022-05-11 “We are building a technology that allows the grower to quickly see the return on their investment"
- 2022-05-04 Scotland: Dandelion project launches cubes in the most random places
- 2022-05-02 “We are ready to expand and are on the cusp of our growth phase"
- 2022-04-29 ‘Grand opportunities ahead for tower farms in French market’
- 2022-04-27 Breaking down walls to introduce farming into existing buildings
- 2022-04-25 The Greenery Growers' young entrepreneurs get a closer look at indoor farming and robotics
- 2022-04-21 Kenya: Vertical gardening reduces pressure on agricultural land
- 2022-04-21 South Africa: in-store vertical farm launched
- 2022-04-13 "Herb towers create an experience"