Top 5 - yesterday
- Rectification: Bowery Farming not affected by SVB bankruptcy
- UK: Harvest London secures funding for its 13,000m2 vertical farm in South London
- US (CA): Local farm supplies between 500-900 pounds mushrooms weekly
- Why to avoid white light in basil cultivation?
- Vertical farming and power consumption: the most iconic duo
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- Italy: "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- What happened with vertical farming and how can we fix it?
- Step aside, leafy greens – it’s high-value crops only in these space-bound pods
- How to buy quality grow lights and get the amount of light needed
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 Salad?
- 2023-03-17 Another harvest on the way!
- 2023-03-16 NZ: Visit to Greengrower
- 2023-03-15 China: Trumpet mushroom harvest
- 2023-03-14 SATS team visits V+ Agritech
- 2023-03-13 Viridis Planta
- 2023-03-10 Singapore's first soil and compost-based vertical farm
- 2023-03-09 YesHealth visiting Leafood
- 2023-03-08 A Calgary farm tour
- 2023-03-07 A visit to Vertegrow
- 2023-03-06 V+ Agritech is going to North America
- 2023-03-03 GreenState AG
- 2023-03-02 Grow Up FARM
- 2023-03-01 Andreas Lypas
- 2023-02-28 Aaron Davies
- 2023-02-27 Leafood
- 2023-02-24 Verde Vertical
- 2023-02-23 Keren Allen
- 2023-02-22 Ali Daniali
- 2023-02-21 Innovation Agritech Group (IAG)