NovelFarm is the only event in Italy devoted to new cultivation techniques, vertical and soilless farming. Over the years it has become an unmissable meeting opportunity for the most important academics and professionals in the industry who, under the coordination of the NovelFarm Scientific Committee, become speakers at the many conferences and debates that will enliven the two days of the event. An extensive conference program that involves both experts and newcomers in the industry, updating them on all the latest news from the Agritech world.
While waiting to know the NovelFarm 2022 program, these are some of the topics on which the conferences of the third edition will focus. Specifically, speakers will talk about:
- CAP, green taxonomy and politics for indoor farming development
- The markets of vertical farming: catering, Large-Scale Retail Trade, food preparation industry
- Seeds, biostimulants, illumination and grafts: what influences protected cultivation
- Open innovation, big data, AI, sensors, robotics, drones
- Energy resources, treatment plants, irrigation and ventilation systems and new materials
- Agriculture and urban regeneration
Translation from Italian to English and from English to Italian will be provided in NOVELFARM ROOM and ALGAEFARM ROOM.
The agenda is constantly updated.
Read more on the agenda here.
For more information: