Top 5 - yesterday
- US (NY): Upward Farms ceases all vertical farming operations
- US (GA): Hardee Fresh closes $56 million for new 30,000m2 vertical farm in Americus
- US: Virginia senator Mark Warner visits AeroFarms' Danville facility
- US: Bowery partners with sweetgreen to supply its new bowls
- What does ChatGPT know about co-creative urban farming and vertical farming?
Top 5 - last week
- US (NY): Upward Farms to lay off 78 employees and close Williamsburg facility
- Soil and the future of vertical farming
- Latvia: “Container farms are everything you need, modular and affordable”
- Crash course on hydroponic farming in India
- US (CA): Local farm supplies between 500-900 pounds mushrooms weekly
Top 5 - last month
- Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- India: “We’re setting up farms globally for a fraction of the costs”
- Italy: "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- What happened with vertical farming and how can we fix it?
- Step aside, leafy greens – it’s high-value crops only in these space-bound pods
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-31 Vanillaaa!
- 2023-03-30 Happiness is planting the perfect crops
- 2023-03-29 Sananbio visits UAE farms
- 2023-03-28 Beats grown in 50 days
- 2023-03-27 Babylon Micro-Farms hosts the VCU Bio-Medical Engineering School
- 2023-03-24 Vitacress Real installation showcased at Dutch restaurant chain
- 2023-03-23 Virex Technologies visits Vivegreens
- 2023-03-22 R&D in the works
- 2023-03-21 Fresh harvest at the Flex Academy
- 2023-03-20 Salad?
- 2023-03-17 Another harvest on the way!
- 2023-03-16 NZ: Visit to Greengrower
- 2023-03-15 China: Trumpet mushroom harvest
- 2023-03-14 SATS team visits V+ Agritech
- 2023-03-13 Viridis Planta
- 2023-03-10 Singapore's first soil and compost-based vertical farm
- 2023-03-09 YesHealth visiting Leafood
- 2023-03-08 A Calgary farm tour
- 2023-03-07 A visit to Vertegrow
- 2023-03-06 V+ Agritech is going to North America