On June 15 at 4 PM GMT/ 5 PM CET / 11 AM EST, Intellias, a global technology company, together with AFN (previously AgFunderNews), an AgTech and FoodTech media venue, will organize a round table discussion titled Building resilient agriculture in the wake of the Ukraine Invasion.
As global food supplies are at unprecedent risk due to Russia’s military invasion of Ukraine, the agricultural community must stand together to prevent a global food crisis. Thought leaders from AgriTech startups and agricultural organizations will discuss how Ukraine and global agricultural industry players might navigate the current war and take steps to build a more resilient industry in its wake, from technological adoption to more local food production hubs.
- James Henegan, SVP of Agribusiness at Gro Intelligence
- Dr. Helena Wright, Policy Director at FAIRR Initiative
- Himanshu Gupta, CEO of ClimateAI
- Maryna Kuzmenko, CEO of Petiole
- Julia Poroshenko, Founder of Agrohub
- Dmytro Lennyi, AgriTech Leader at Intellias
- Louisa Burwood-Taylor, AFN Editor
Speakers will discuss the role of Ukraine’s agriculture in the global food supply chain, what is happening to Ukrainian agriculture right now due to the Russian invasion, and how to stop the negative effects of war on agriculture and the global food supply.
Registration is available through the LinkedIn event page. All attendees will have access to a live stream when the event starts.
For more information: