Top 5 -yesterday
- Indoor AgTech kicks off in New York City
- Container farm allows growers to cultivate 14 different gourmet mushrooms
- Bowery Farming and Unfold partner to create locally produced veggies
- Re-Nuble partners with circular materials company to create growing media
- IGS to deliver vertical farm tech to East Coast USA through partnership with CubicAcres
Top 5 -last week
- Breaking down the numbers of energy consumption of the ModuleX
- A hidden gem in the Westland will expand its operations abroad
- "The most efficient way to automate is when you bring the product to the action"
- Finland: Large scale solar power test at Robbe´s Little Garden
- US (GA): 80 Acres Farms to build in Newton County through $120 mln investment
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- Are high-quality hops the new strawberries of vertical farming?
- Experimental study reveals impact of light spectrum on plant growth
- Low-energy vertical farming system now available
- LED light trials to decline costs in vertical farming
Vertically Urban ready!
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 Urban Health Farms
- 2022-06-23 "J", Vibrnt Planter
- 2022-06-22 Turkey: Container farm at Gebze Technical University
- 2022-06-21 Homefarm
- 2022-06-20 Chilis on Wheels
- 2022-06-16 Gradia
- 2022-06-15 Mostly Greens
- 2022-06-14 Vertically Urban ready!
- 2022-06-13 On The Grow Farms' evolution
- 2022-06-10 August Fame
- 2022-06-09 Wangree Fresh
- 2022-06-08 The Vegetable Co.
- 2022-06-07 Project indoor farm
- 2022-06-06 Teens for Food Justice experimenting with tomatoes
- 2022-06-03 Aralab
- 2022-06-02 Great day to be at the farm
- 2022-06-01 Vivegreens
- 2022-05-31 GrowUp Farms recognized as one of the most innovative packaging projects in Europe
- 2022-05-30 Bowery's Bethlehem facility opened by PA governor
- 2022-05-27 HydroGreen project in the works