"The topic of sustainability and intelligent use of resources is one of the greatest challenges we face, in the food industry in particular," says Claus Romanowsky, marketing manager future of automation with Siemens. In this video, he explains how Siemens uses autonomous robots for food production.
Top 5 -yesterday
- “We are always looking at where we can add value”
- ‘Team Koala’ wins Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge a second time
- A window on the progress and reality of indoor agriculture
- Groots and Future Farm team up to introduce the next generation of ready-to-eat vegan salads
- Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Vertical Farming - Enjoying a sustainable and smart future
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Ecobloom's technology aims to make indoor farming smarter
- 2022-06-21 Vertical Farming - Enjoying a sustainable and smart future
- 2022-06-17 “We’d like to develop our own ecosystem, because we measure a lot of different data”
- 2022-06-16 Meet Berry, the award-winning picking robot
- 2022-06-13 "The most efficient way to automate is when you bring the product to the action"
- 2022-06-10 Harvesting robot allows 24/7 harvesting and soon will monitor crops too
- 2022-05-18 “We can handle every product in any shape, size, and weight from automotive parts to salad and insects"
- 2022-05-16 “Italy has been our test field, the rest of the planet is our playground”
- 2022-04-07 Automating movements of plants to maximize product volume density
- 2022-04-06 “The people here are enthusiastic and motivated, that's a very inspiring mentality"
- 2022-04-01 Presentation of new TraySpacer at the Fruit Logistica
- 2022-03-31 Paper-based growing concept introduced to Benelux
- 2022-03-29 "Nanobubble tech improves root health, for better quality peppers"
- 2022-03-28 Fruit picking robot developer uses Lincolnshire as R&D base
- 2022-03-23 "We constantly work to increase our yields while using less energy"
- 2022-03-17 "Demand for silo covers has never been higher"
- 2022-03-15 Singapore: “There is value in referencing other industries in vertical farming”
- 2022-03-14 Ozone in nurseries is a success
- 2022-03-11 A look behind the scenes at Bosman Van Zaal's production process
- 2022-03-04 Singapore start-up taps grant to develop robotic system for vertical farming operations