Top 5 - yesterday
- New collaboration for indoor farms in the Middle East and North Africa
- Brazil: How tissue culture techniques can aid vertical farms becoming more efficient
- Understanding the difference between microgreens, baby greens, and adult greens
- NZ: Indoor farm in Hamilton commences operations
- Local Bounti secures up to $145M of additional financing
Top 5 - last week
- US (NY): Upward Farms to lay off 78 employees and close Williamsburg facility
- Soil and the future of vertical farming
- Latvia: “Container farms are everything you need, modular and affordable”
- Crash course on hydroponic farming in India
- US (CA): Local farm supplies between 500-900 pounds mushrooms weekly
Top 5 - last month
- Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- India: “We’re setting up farms globally for a fraction of the costs”
- Italy: "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- What happened with vertical farming and how can we fix it?
- Step aside, leafy greens – it’s high-value crops only in these space-bound pods
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-30 Just around the corner
- 2023-03-29 Let's take on the challenge
- 2023-03-28 Cool kid
- 2023-03-27 Woof!
- 2023-03-24 RUN!!
- 2023-03-23 He knows his stuff
- 2023-03-22 We all do that, right?
- 2023-03-21 The only one that's going places
- 2023-03-20 That's not what they're called
- 2023-03-17 The perfect invention
- 2023-03-16 Very true
- 2023-03-15 Every single time
- 2023-03-14 5/5 would do again
- 2023-03-13 I rest my case
- 2023-03-10 Just be creative!
- 2023-03-09 When you find someone who really gets you...
- 2023-03-08 They will never notice
- 2023-03-07 Not made for this weather
- 2023-03-06 Solo fanfare
- 2023-03-03 Formula 1 fanatic