Top 5 -yesterday
- US (KY): Somerset 30-acre indoor farm receives $50M funding
- 11 ways to reduce vertical farm operating costs
- Japan: Spread raises $30 million to accelerate R&D in berries and alternative meat
- Bowery and Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station to develop disease-resistant spinach
- Singapore: Soft opening of 650m2 vertical farm
Top 5 -last month
- "Hydroponic fodder is more nutritious than conventional fodder"
- The “AirBnB” of indoor farms: Modern fresh food distribution using indoor farm as a service
- Scotland: Strong synergies between vertical farming, renewables and energy storage
- CAN: Fieldless Farms raises $17.5 million to expand operations
- US (NY): Asian greens are booming in New York
Because you literally just had one
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-09 We'd all love to know
- 2022-08-08 The most reliable security cameras
- 2022-07-22 True
- 2022-07-21 ;lkajcbrlaihreg;aciyaoilwjkdcn;ior
- 2022-07-20 Who's a good dog?
- 2022-07-15 Sound machine
- 2022-07-14 If we only could...
- 2022-07-13 Like a boss
- 2022-07-12 From farm to ... rabbit?
- 2022-07-11 Because you literally just had one
- 2022-07-08 Cat burglar
- 2022-07-07 World's hottest burrito
- 2022-07-06 Big leader
- 2022-07-05 Plastic bag bored of news interview
- 2022-07-04 Cop talk
- 2022-07-01 Explanation
- 2022-06-30 Accurate representation of a bear encounter
- 2022-06-29 You know it's getting real
- 2022-06-28 Freeze!
- 2022-06-27 Literally every time