In this episode of "Let's Talk Farm to Fork," Sam Bertram from OnePointOne joins, who we will be talking to about how their advanced vertical farming system is working towards reducing the amount of annual food and resource loss within the fresh produce industry.
Top 5 -yesterday
- Report discusses 'what causes indoor farms to fail'
- Canada: GoodLeaf Farms receives about $110mln to expand nationally
- "Year-long saline vegetables through indoor cultivation offers possibilities"
- "A stable supply, quality and price are the biggest challenges of the natural vanilla market"
- Austria: Vertically farmed lettuce grown in Italy, served few hours away
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Let's talk farm to fork: OnePointOne
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 "Year-long saline vegetables through indoor cultivation offers possibilities"
- 2022-12-08 Vertical farming in Pakistan, "rare but not non-existent"
- 2022-12-07 US (IL): Students win prize for hydroponic and aeroponic design
- 2022-12-07 What Ugandan farmers can learn from German fish breeders
- 2022-12-07 Sweden: Swegreen to install in-store farm at Ica Maxi Ängelholm
- 2022-12-07 NYC AgTech Week 2022: "Failed Farms"
- 2022-12-07 CAN (BC): 1300m2 indoor farm added to new eco-park
- 2022-12-07 Hydroponic systems donated to Powhatan and Southampton County schools
- 2022-12-06 Promoting the benefits of fodder farming
- 2022-12-06 Australia: 'CEA becoming the norm more and more'
- 2022-12-06 US (NM): Middle school class designs its own hydroponic prototype
- 2022-12-06 US (AL): Auburn University Campus Kitchen awarded funding for hydroponic towers
- 2022-12-06 CAN: These rural Alberta students built a wind turbine and hydroponics system
- 2022-12-06 US (CT): Indoor farming helps food banks get fresh produce to those in need
- 2022-12-06 UAE’s growing focus on localized food production puts spotlight on solutions that convert deserts to arable lands
- 2022-12-06 Babylon Micro-Farms co-founders made Forbes' '30 Under 30' list
- 2022-12-05 Pop-up farming pods to help colonizers grow crops on Mars
- 2022-12-05 US: Underground greenhouse new way to farm in South Dakota
- 2022-12-05 UK: The twentysomethings changing the future of agriculture
- 2022-12-05 Zimbabwe: growing hydroponic food in a refugee camp