In this video, Federico Marques with Moonflower Technologies explains his take on the indoor farming market.
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Kenya: ‘Vertical garden’ delivers up to 5kg of strawberries a month
- 20+ vertical farming companies signed 1st Vertical Farming Manifesto and Identity
- ‘Increasing demand for hybrid farms in Europe and the UAE ‘to maintain low-cost’’
- How indoor farming is perfectly intertwined with education
- Effects of hydroponic barley fodder on the performance of chicken
Interview with Federico Marques
How technology could be applied in food production?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-04 Hurricane Fiona pummeled Puerto Rico’s crops, but not those grown indoors
- 2022-10-04 Circular design helps LED grow lights deliver on green potential
- 2022-10-03 Report on CEA barriers and opportunities in North-West Europe
- 2022-09-30 English a world language?
- 2022-09-29 Bermuda government plans to 'create vertical farming industry'
- 2022-09-29 Deals that were agreed upon months ago still have to be honored at the agreed price
- 2022-09-29 US (MD): Governor announces launch of cover crop program supporting urban agriculture
- 2022-09-29 Root deep: City launches seed library, addressing 'local hunger'
- 2022-09-28 Diving deep into horticulture: optimizing CEA
- 2022-09-26 UK energy support for businesses is welcome, but more details are needed
- 2022-09-20 Sustainable Food Monitor 2021: Share of sustainable food purchases increases
- 2022-09-16 New digital right to work checks looms for British farm workers
- 2022-09-16 A new era of world-class Indigenous agriculture in Canada?
- 2022-09-15 Designing a narrative for regulatory bodies and policy developers
- 2022-09-13 NZ: Lettuce shortage strikes again following bad weather
- 2022-09-09 Europe: Vertical farming deserves recognition from the market
- 2022-09-08 UK CEA supplier sees strong pipeline growth in forward orders worth £3million
- 2022-09-08 ‘How Dutch knowledge and innovative technology helps China with sustainable and safe food production’
- 2022-09-07 How technology could be applied in food production?
- 2022-09-07 NL: Investment growth in the horticulture cluster in the Greater Rotterdam – the Hague area