Want to get to know the uses and benefits of permaculture? Look no further than Andrew Millison. Andrew Millison is an instructor of Permaculture at Oregon State University, where he has developed an online instructional course that educates individuals across the globe. Permaculture and land regeneration is an ultra-sustainable approach to environmentalism that few have truly mastered. In this episode, you will learn about this subject from an artistic perspective – perhaps allowing you to absorb the facts and information in a new way.
Top 5 -yesterday
- Growy acquires assets and team of Kalera International (&ever)
- Why vertical farming falls short of the hype
- US (WI): Organic grower is planning five-story urban farm development in Milwaukee
- Israeli startup growing ready-to-eat duckweed-based green for daily intake
- Baby vs. teen leaf : what’s the best approach for loose leaf lettuce?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We could produce about 1,000 heads of lettuce every single week"
- CAN (AB): Solar-powered farms yield 12k heads of lettuces per month
- Saffron: a proper crop for enhancing profits?
- UAE: “Growing in soil is more expensive, but the plant is so much better”
- “Pioneers get killed, second-generation farmers get rich”
Permaculture: working with nature by stimulating agriculturally productive ecosystems
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Baby vs. teen leaf : what’s the best approach for loose leaf lettuce?
- 2023-01-27 Growy acquires assets and team of Kalera International (&ever)
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-26 US (MO): Container farms to supply greens on site in new St. Louis dining site
- 2023-01-26 Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 NL: Future Crops goes bankrupt
- 2023-01-25 Yvan Hamel joins Sollum as Chief Product Officer
- 2023-01-25 Vijay Rapaka promoted to Global grower operations and research
- 2023-01-25 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-25 US (MO): New salad concept to open in The Grove will grow its own lettuce on site
- 2023-01-25 US (CA): Plenty confirms closure of South San Francisco vertical farming facility
- 2023-01-25 AgriFORCE to acquire international berry business
- 2023-01-25 UK: Newcastle's first hydroponic VF will contribute to sustainable food culture
- 2023-01-24 CleanGreens Solutions and Midiflore partner to bring sustainable aeroponic herbs production in new greenhouse project
- 2023-01-24 Japanese plant-based ingredients startup gets investments
- 2023-01-24 US (NY): Bowery Farming hires Glenn Wells as SVP of Sales
- 2023-01-24 New members fortify YASAI's board
- 2023-01-23 Jennifer Holland joins the Aris sales team as the Eastern Territory Sales Representative
- 2023-01-23 Remote guidance: the future of troubleshooting for agricultural machines