Growing food has never been so easy. Plant seedpods, add a little water, and then watch the crops grow 2 -03 times faster than they normally would. Farmshelf's technology makes it so effortless and simple that they'll even send you a notice when to harvest your produce. Their technology keeps an eye on food all the time. Plus, there are over 40 different types of produce. It tastes better because it's fresh, and it's more nutritious for you. Sounds like a win/win. Andrew Shearer, the Founder & CEO, talks with Dylan about his company and how he got his start.
Top 5 -yesterday
- Growy acquires assets and team of Kalera International (&ever)
- Why vertical farming falls short of the hype
- US (WI): Organic grower is planning five-story urban farm development in Milwaukee
- Israeli startup growing ready-to-eat duckweed-based green for daily intake
- Baby vs. teen leaf : what’s the best approach for loose leaf lettuce?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We could produce about 1,000 heads of lettuce every single week"
- CAN (AB): Solar-powered farms yield 12k heads of lettuces per month
- Saffron: a proper crop for enhancing profits?
- UAE: “Growing in soil is more expensive, but the plant is so much better”
- “Pioneers get killed, second-generation farmers get rich”
The benefits of farm-to-table
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Baby vs. teen leaf : what’s the best approach for loose leaf lettuce?
- 2023-01-27 Growy acquires assets and team of Kalera International (&ever)
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-26 US (MO): Container farms to supply greens on site in new St. Louis dining site
- 2023-01-26 Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 NL: Future Crops goes bankrupt
- 2023-01-25 Yvan Hamel joins Sollum as Chief Product Officer
- 2023-01-25 Vijay Rapaka promoted to Global grower operations and research
- 2023-01-25 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-25 US (MO): New salad concept to open in The Grove will grow its own lettuce on site
- 2023-01-25 US (CA): Plenty confirms closure of South San Francisco vertical farming facility
- 2023-01-25 AgriFORCE to acquire international berry business
- 2023-01-25 UK: Newcastle's first hydroponic VF will contribute to sustainable food culture
- 2023-01-24 CleanGreens Solutions and Midiflore partner to bring sustainable aeroponic herbs production in new greenhouse project
- 2023-01-24 Japanese plant-based ingredients startup gets investments
- 2023-01-24 US (NY): Bowery Farming hires Glenn Wells as SVP of Sales
- 2023-01-24 New members fortify YASAI's board
- 2023-01-23 Jennifer Holland joins the Aris sales team as the Eastern Territory Sales Representative
- 2023-01-23 Remote guidance: the future of troubleshooting for agricultural machines