This presentation, 'Indoor Farm Automation: Lessons learned from the Autonomous Greenhouse Challenges,' was given by Dr. Ken Tran (Koidra Inc.) during our 44th café forum on September 20th, 2022. Indoor Ag Science Café is organized by the OptimIA project team and funded by a USDA SCRI grant.
Indoor farm automation: lessons learned from autonomous greenhouse challenges
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 'From NYC to Nairobi: The impact on sustainable agriculture and workforce development'
- 2023-11-29 Hong Kong biotech graduates come up with ‘microalgae’ solution to capture carbon
- 2023-11-29 US (UT): Students enjoy classes at Life Sciences Greenhouse
- 2023-11-28 New partnership to explore weed species cultivation indoors
- 2023-11-28 Trinidad and Tobago: Community council builds greenhouse, trains growers in hydroponics
- 2023-11-27 CAN (AB): Oilfields School's vertical garden earns provincial award
- 2023-11-27 Achieving sustainable plant-based proteins from the UK’s production systems
- 2023-11-24 "Microbial pathogens in aquaponics potentially hazardous for human health"
- 2023-11-24 US (NY): Josh Manser named supervisor of Cornell AES Tower Road Greenhouses
- 2023-11-23 Does ozone affect the yield and oxidative stress of hydroponic baby red chard?
- 2023-11-23 US (AL): Grant awarded to study tomato-killer pathogen
- 2023-11-23 US (FL): Horti complex enters second phase of development
- 2023-11-23 New research programs focus on vertical farming food safety and ToBRFV toolkit
- 2023-11-22 US (VA): Pulaski County’s green era: a vertical farm, solar panels, and green manufacturing
- 2023-11-22 US (OH): MLK Elementary students grow fresh greens with school's new hydroponic farm
- 2023-11-22 CAN: Olds College launches new indoor agriculture certificate