In this series on seaweed called 'seaweed around the clock,' five panelists from the US, Tunisia, and the UK, discuss organic seaweed.
Top 5 - yesterday
- US (NY): Upward Farms ceases all vertical farming operations
- US (GA): Hardee Fresh closes $56 million for new 30,000m2 vertical farm in Americus
- US: Virginia senator Mark Warner visits AeroFarms' Danville facility
- US: Bowery partners with sweetgreen to supply its new bowls
- What does ChatGPT know about co-creative urban farming and vertical farming?
Top 5 - last week
- US (NY): Upward Farms to lay off 78 employees and close Williamsburg facility
- Soil and the future of vertical farming
- Latvia: “Container farms are everything you need, modular and affordable”
- Crash course on hydroponic farming in India
- US (CA): Local farm supplies between 500-900 pounds mushrooms weekly
Top 5 - last month
- Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- India: “We’re setting up farms globally for a fraction of the costs”
- Italy: "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- What happened with vertical farming and how can we fix it?
- Step aside, leafy greens – it’s high-value crops only in these space-bound pods
Organic seaweed to lead the blue food revolution?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-31 US (VA): Student-built vertical farm feeds the community
- 2023-03-30 US (NM): Peninsula Produce to create first ever commercial hydroponic facility in U.P.
- 2023-03-30 Effects of white and blue-red light on growth and metabolism of basil grown under microcosm conditions
- 2023-03-28 Sweden: Apply for a 4 month scholarship focusing on CO2 capture and utilization in CEA
- 2023-03-27 New snacking pepper developed for indoor growing
- 2023-03-27 Identifying lettuce accessions for efficient use of phosphorus in hydroponics
- 2023-03-24 US (OK): TPS building new band facility, hydroponics lab at Webster
- 2023-03-22 Nanotube sensors are capable of detecting and distinguishing gibberellin plant hormones
- 2023-03-21 Growing medicinal plant Artemisia in vertical farming under different LED light conditions
- 2023-03-21 US (IA): Morningside Agriculture program is quickly growing
- 2023-03-20 Italy: Research to find simplified and low-cost solutions to optimize energy resources
- 2023-03-17 Research as a Service at a fraction of the cost revealed at Indoor Ag-Con 2023
- 2023-03-16 Life cycle assessment of indoor vertical farms
- 2023-03-15 Farms in cities: New study offers planners and growers food for thought
- 2023-03-14 Effectiveness of different LEDs growing Red mustard
- 2023-03-14 A modified aeroponic system for growing small-seeded legumes and more to study roots
- 2023-03-13 India: Agri students of RBU visit mushroom farms
- 2023-03-13 Singapore: Primary school sets up program to educate kids on hydroponics
- 2023-03-13 Anguilla govt conducts Fork Farms Hydroponics pilot study
- 2023-03-13 US (CA): UC receives $15M in climate-focused innovation awards