Learn about the key factors at the root zone level in strawberries impacting yield and quality. Strawberries are a high-value crop recognized for their flavor, color, and nutrient content. However, growing strawberries can be a challenge. The following information provides the essentials that should be considered when growing strawberries in hydroponic production systems.
Top 5 -yesterday
- Substrate-free propagation technology aims to reduce reliance on mineral wool, peat
- Kalera invites shareholders to vote in upcoming extraordinary general meeting
- NYC AgTech Week 2022: "Failed Farms"
- Sweden: Swegreen to install in-store farm at Ica Maxi Ängelholm
- CAN (BC): 1300m2 indoor farm added to new eco-park
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Physical and chemical characteristics impacting hydroponic strawberry production
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Teachers appointed ‘grow smart, eat smart’ ambassadors in Jamaica
- 2022-12-05 Students will enjoy fresh produce from the classroom thanks to 'Tools for Schools'
- 2022-12-05 New Zealand works to keep up with CEA advances
- 2022-12-05 Labor requirements in indoor agriculture
- 2022-12-02 The autotrophic hydroponic system explained
- 2022-12-02 Growth performance of the monosex Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus in aquaponics vs. traditional earthen pond
- 2022-12-01 Use of seaweed liquid extract and cow urine for lettuce growth in hydroponic system
- 2022-12-01 Research center "Agricultural Systems of the Future" opened at Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences
- 2022-11-30 US (MA): school teams up with eatery for student-grown produce
- 2022-11-29 Vertical farm wins price at university's start-up competition
- 2022-11-29 Jewel orchid’s biological and physiological response to aquaponic water as potential fertilizer
- 2022-11-28 CAN (AB): High school to receive container farm to expand portfolio
- 2022-11-28 Robert Colangelo on the right size for a vertical farm
- 2022-11-28 Sensor selection and hydroponic saffron cultivation
- 2022-11-25 Canada: Can hydroponics help food insecurity in the North?
- 2022-11-25 Supplementing commercial media with shrimp fecal waste enhances productivity in Salicornia
- 2022-11-25 US: NJ nonprofit to host live fundraiser, showing vertical farm
- 2022-11-24 Wageningen University and Research, and LettUs Grow partner in research trials to demystify aeroponic production
- 2022-11-24 Morpho-physiological and biochemical responses of hydroponically grown basil to salt stress
- 2022-11-23 US (KS): Two local farms team up to bring organic farming to high schools