Founder and CEO of CityCrop, Christos Raftogiannis, joins the show to share his passion for agriculture, how the Indoor AgTech industry has evolved in Greece, and the challenge of assembling a team to take on the complexities of vertical farming. Today, Harry and Christos engage in a discussion on what inspired Christos to launch CityCrop, how Christos has grown as a founder, and the work CityCrop is doing to modernize and democratize farming as key to a healthier and greener living.
Top 5 - yesterday
- How growers are future-proofing with flexibility and innovation
- Philippines: Pampanga farmers urged to switch to in demand, high-value crops
- Research as a Service at a fraction of the cost revealed at Indoor Ag-Con 2023
- Next-gen vertical farming, sensors and energy generation showcased to US Midwest State Legislators
- Floating farms are transforming life on India’s waterways
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- Italy: "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- What happened with vertical farming and how can we fix it?
- Step aside, leafy greens – it’s high-value crops only in these space-bound pods
- How to buy quality grow lights and get the amount of light needed
Modernizing & democratizing vertical farming in Greece
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 Rebranded Stolze Mexico expands into North American market as GROWA
- 2023-03-20 Artechno Growsystems move to new headquarters
- 2023-03-20 Angela Storm joins Dramm as Western Technical Representative
- 2023-03-16 "We produce 70 tons of mushrooms per day"
- 2023-03-16 Ian Rasmussen new CEO of Paardekooper Group
- 2023-03-16 China: Concrete jungle goes green
- 2023-03-16 David Lopez Restrepo joins HYVE as Business Operations Manager
- 2023-03-16 Indonesia: iFarm to build vertical farm on Bali
- 2023-03-15 Israeli company is investing US$15+ million in hydroponic project in Guyana
- 2023-03-14 Voshol joins GreenV group to serve consolidating market
- 2023-03-14 BASF invests in WayBeyond
- 2023-03-13 US: Crop One appoints Kevin Jordan as VP of Strategic Business Development
- 2023-03-13 Dr. Lara Ramaekers to lead Biobest’s biopesticides team
- 2023-03-13 US (FL): New farm adopts hydroponics to grow 8,000 pounds of food
- 2023-03-10 Elevate Farms opens its first farm in the US
- 2023-03-10 Ramin Ebrahimnejad joins Advanced Plant Growth Centre as Business Development Manager
- 2023-03-08 "We have built a completely separate ecosystem here"
- 2023-03-08 Marcel van Verk appointed VP Crop Data Science at KeyGene
- 2023-03-08 US: Advanced Container Technologies relocates to Oklahoma campus
- 2023-03-08 Vertically urban and Microsoft plan growth of AI partnership