During one of the FarmTechSociety-hosted GreenTech 2022 panels in Amsterdam earlier this year, a truly intriguing battle for modified thinking over urban farming, the utilization of urban spaces, and the profitability of new ideas raged in a though-provoking set of interactions moderated by Tiffany Tsui, Managing Partner | CSO of Vertical Farm Institute.
Modular solutions for new building typologies in CEA
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Philippines: DA provides seedlings and other urgent aid to earthquake-affected farmers and fisherfolk in Mindanao
- 2023-11-29 US: Biden-Harris administration partners with ag producers to strengthen supply chains and lower food costs
- 2023-11-29 Ireland: 44% farm income drop is a serious concern, says IFA president
- 2023-11-29 Vertical farming: the end of the beginning
- 2023-11-29 Microgreens trend is sprouting, but won’t solve the food crisis
- 2023-11-23 How urban agriculture is growing across Australia
- 2023-11-23 European Parliament scraps pesticides proposal Green Deal
- 2023-11-22 Horticultural Society of Nigeria calls for the use of AI
- 2023-11-21 UK: £1.2M new funding announced for horticultural sector
- 2023-11-21 "We applaud the restoration of funding to urban farming programs"
- 2023-11-17 US: Crop insurance options for urban and innovative producers
- 2023-11-17 Defining the sensory profiles of fresh berries
- 2023-11-15 US "Bowery hit with layoffs, steep valuation markdown"
- 2023-11-14 Part 2: Improving the productivity of vertical farms
- 2023-11-10 Arid Saudi Arabia wants to improve self-sufficiency levels
- 2023-11-06 Future of horticulture sector looks bleak without urgent steps to safeguard its future