How to switch from pure biotechnology to agritech, hydroponics, and limitless opportunities to help farmers in the United Arabic Emirates and MENA region to grow better yields? How to launch your own company and thrive in business development if you work in the farming industry? Why do you need to know more about Mariam Almheiri? Agfluencers got the answers to these and other questions and warmly welcome Maria Achkar, who is the co-founder of agtech company Greener Crop, headquartered in Dubai (UEA) but providing services all around the world.
How to grow greener crop in UAE?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Survey: Prioritizing the challenges that accompany CEA spinach production
- 2023-12-01 Conviction in fraudulent funds for aquaponic project
- 2023-11-30 Philippines: DA provides seedlings and other urgent aid to earthquake-affected farmers and fisherfolk in Mindanao
- 2023-11-29 US: Biden-Harris administration partners with ag producers to strengthen supply chains and lower food costs
- 2023-11-29 Ireland: 44% farm income drop is a serious concern, says IFA president
- 2023-11-29 Vertical farming: the end of the beginning
- 2023-11-29 Microgreens trend is sprouting, but won’t solve the food crisis
- 2023-11-23 How urban agriculture is growing across Australia
- 2023-11-23 European Parliament scraps pesticides proposal Green Deal
- 2023-11-22 Horticultural Society of Nigeria calls for the use of AI
- 2023-11-21 UK: £1.2M new funding announced for horticultural sector
- 2023-11-21 "We applaud the restoration of funding to urban farming programs"
- 2023-11-17 US: Crop insurance options for urban and innovative producers
- 2023-11-17 Defining the sensory profiles of fresh berries
- 2023-11-15 US "Bowery hit with layoffs, steep valuation markdown"
- 2023-11-14 Part 2: Improving the productivity of vertical farms