This presentation, 'Right Sizing a Vertical Farm,' was given by Robert Colangelo (CEA Technology Inc.) during our 45th café forum on October 11th, 2022. Indoor Ag Science Café is organized by the OptimIA project team and funded by a USDA SCRI grant.
Indoor ag science cafe #45 - right sizing a vertical farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-23 How urban agriculture is growing across Australia
- 2023-11-23 European Parliament scraps pesticides proposal Green Deal
- 2023-11-22 Horticultural Society of Nigeria calls for the use of AI
- 2023-11-21 UK: £1.2M new funding announced for horticultural sector
- 2023-11-21 "We applaud the restoration of funding to urban farming programs"
- 2023-11-17 US: Crop insurance options for urban and innovative producers
- 2023-11-17 Defining the sensory profiles of fresh berries
- 2023-11-15 US "Bowery hit with layoffs, steep valuation markdown"
- 2023-11-14 Part 2: Improving the productivity of vertical farms
- 2023-11-10 Arid Saudi Arabia wants to improve self-sufficiency levels
- 2023-11-06 Future of horticulture sector looks bleak without urgent steps to safeguard its future
- 2023-11-06 India: Solan youth aims to turn ‘mushroom city of India’ into ‘saffron city’
- 2023-11-03 Southeast Asia: Navigating through a competitive market
- 2023-11-03 US (AZ): New ASU incubator provides support, funding for sustainable food-system ventures
- 2023-11-03 US (CT): Mashantucket Pequot Tribe teaches self-sufficiency through farming
- 2023-11-02 "Retailers are forced to move into CEA given the stability and quality of products"