Top 5 -yesterday
- Strategy shift and profitability at Infarm
- Scaling saffron production whilst attracting new industries to beauty
- US (WY): Laramie seeks $20M state loan for Plenty research center
- UK: Step inside the north-east’s first vertical farm as it reaches new heights
- CAN (ON): Farm hub brings local produce together
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Breakthrough within vertical farming: growing 30 different crops in a 4-layer cultivation system
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- Why a US herb grower has moved 90% of production indoors
- Vertical farming robotics startup Fifth Season shuts down
- “If we can’t access fertilizer for whatever reason, our system will still work”
Rain is coming!
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 Grill master with a capital G
- 2022-11-28 Business class feelings
- 2022-11-28 The point is to play with it right?
- 2022-11-25 No discussion
- 2022-11-24 Hero of the day
- 2022-11-23 Lightweight
- 2022-11-22 That's 1 way to do it
- 2022-11-21 One boom box to rule them all
- 2022-11-18 Problem solved
- 2022-11-17 Ridin' in style
- 2022-11-16 You'll never be this cool, I'm sorry
- 2022-11-15 What a gem
- 2022-11-14 Just so you know!
- 2022-11-11 Such dolls
- 2022-11-10 Never been in this situation before
- 2022-11-09 All smiles
- 2022-11-08 Ain't nobody got time for this
- 2022-11-07 All in control
- 2022-11-04 Rain is coming!
- 2022-11-03 Hippo helps to cheer you up